8.06.2009

The Crash

Pray like this...
Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On Earth As It Is In Heaven...

When Your Heaven comes crashing into my earth
I'll be free
On the day of this Holy invasion
I'll be lifted of these chains
the chains that bind me and remind me
that I'm a prisoner here

I'll choose into enlightenment, not ignorance
because I'll want to know what's really going on
not just what they're telling me

I'll look into the eyes of Jesus
and I'll remember all the beauty I have ever seen
and I'll know that this is much greater

I'll choose eternal worship and praise
over cloud hopping and chocolate

On the day when heaven invades earth
the tables will be turned...
no
they will be knocked completely over
because that is what He is coming to do

When His will is the one to be carried out
we better be ready

Ready to see the truly righteous in power
Ready to stare evil in the face and show it the exit door
Ready to work and worship along side Jesus
Ready to reign under the True King

When His earth becomes the only one we know
When Heaven and Earth are synonymous
That is when We'll know what it means
to Live.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment