1.31.2010

trabajo

can I read your stuff so I don't have to write my own?
can you cheat
...the gift?
I just want to stop for a while
so it doesn't feel like homework
I wanna copy for a while
I wanna make it up
I wanna pull an all nighter 
I wanna be pau. 
cuz I don't like to work
I've never liked to work
I've never had to work
I've always been better than that
I could always cheat
there was always a loophole
I was smart enough to find
I've always been the favorite
and I've never had to try
why is this different?
what makes you different?
and what is it about you
that makes me want to try?
but there is no cheating you
and you always take the long way
tomorrow I'm gonna pretend
like 
got
this
to get through the day
like a secret hustler
but soon
I'm gonna have to work 

No comments:

Post a Comment