5.03.2010

Satisfaction

Walking in my cap and gown
The new cd I made for my car
A sunny day in Oregon

mmm...

Hearing my parents say they are proud of me
When Ricky was born
Monday night football with my Papa

yup...

When they figure out I can sing
Knowing I am missed
Winning an argument

oh yeah...

Turning his head
being your favorite
dancing all night long

...

the first shot of tequila
my paycheck with plenty overtime pay
sleeping with him

mmm... the taste of SATISFACTION...

the truth is
I
have
NEVER
been
satisfied.

have you?

what is it going to take to satisfy me

what will I do to satisfy you

Wanting to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabas to them. He had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified. - Mark 15:15


LORD forgive me. Forgive your children. Forgive us.

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. - Psalm 90: 14


No comments:

Post a Comment